Clean stencils are created by using a ‘graffiti stencil’. High pressure jet wash is blasted through the stencil onto a dirty surface or pavement to expose a cleaned image. This image lasts for a while and then eventually fades.
- Production lead time from receipt of artwork: Typically 2 Weeks
- Booking lead time: Typically 4 Weeks
- This is a guerrilla format and planners should communicate that the client is liable for the campaign and it’s outcome at all times.
- Minimum 20 stencils per location (postal district, neighborhood or town).
- Where the stencils should only be visible for a specific time period, we recommend a clean off cost is built into the final project costs. Please enquire for removal costs if required.