Pakistani taxi has become the choice for most cities and towns throughout Pakistan.
Whether targeting the consumer or business person, taxis are ideal, they have no fixed route, and across a week, which will typically be 18 hours per day 7 days a week, they will cover a significant part of a town centre and surrounding areas on both major and minor roads.
Taxis advertising allows clients to occupy a space that is full of busy people in the Out-of-home environment and where other advertising is often limited. More opportunities exist now with many cabs offering both Wi-Fi and digital advertising platforms.
With Taxi Advertising there are various options available:
- Full wrap livery where a taxi is totally wrapped in vinyl. This creates a real impact and offer significant opportunities for PR initiatives.
- Supersides & flexisides offer a panel the length of both sides of the taxi. These are the preferred option for a short term campaign period.
- Tip Up Seats for the duration of the journey, typically between 10 and 20 minutes, the advertiser has direct access to the passenger, through these panels.
- Branded taxi receipts are an additional option, especially appropriate for the business traveller.
- 77% of people agree that taxis are an eye-catching place for brands to be seen.
- Taxi audience is upscale, active, affluent and mobile.
- Taxis offer a private space in which brands can engage passengers 1-2-1 with high dwell times.